Tomatoes - 4 ripe and medium size
Brinjal - 2 large size
Onion - 1 medium size
Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil - 1tbsp
1. In a pan heat Oil, when hot add Mustard Seeds and let it splutter.
2. Add Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder and stir it well.
3. When the raw smell disappears add diced Tomatoes and Brinjals.
4. Add salt and stir it well. Allow it to cook for 10-15 mins.
5. Once done check for salt and use a wooden smasher and smash it well.
6. Sprinkle Cilantro before serving.
Served With: Dosa, Idly or Chappathi